Ruby self-adhesive films are vision-blocking films applied without any kind of adhesion material. Therefore, they can be removed and used again whenever you want. Those films are ideal for doctors’ offices and places where the privacy is important thanks to their really strong light transmissivity function.
The model is compatible with semi-transparent milky-white window films with embossed mosaics.It is only possible to see side lines and silhouettes depending on the light conditions. Those vision-blocking films applied without using any kind of adhesive material are also suitable for wet rooms thanks to their really strong adhesive feature. Those self-adhesive films are dirt-repellent thanks to their scratch-proof surface structure. They can be cleaned easily with ordinary glass cleaning products.
- 10-year guaranteed adhesion (Please see the 10th article of our General Terms and Conditions for guarantee conditions),
- Calendered flexible films, 100% PVC,
- Plasticiser: DINP (ftalat less than 0,1%)
- They are produced in accordance with the REACH Standards,
- Film thickness: 250 - 300 µm
- UV-blocking: 99%
Self-adhesive film can be removed whenever you want, they can be rolled and stored. You can use them again whenever you want. You need to wash the film with water and apply them by following the steps of the application manual presented above.
Self-adhesive films are always measured as meters and cut from a roll.