Koolcote films are new sun-blocking films fore vinyl-based plastic materials. Sun-blocking films for plastic materials are semi-transparent, covered with metal and they have a special adhesive material suitable especially for panels with twin walls and grooved polycarbon plates (e.g. verandas, schools or swimming pools). Koolcote sun-blocking films moves with the surface without separating into the layers. Thus, Koolcote window films are perfect sun-blocking films for windows with plastic materials, polycarbonets and panels with twin walls or plastic windows.
You are provided a detailed application manual for each of your orders.
Application suggestion to prevent your windows to get broken: PMMA, PC, PVC, CAM
- Technical information about Koolcote sun-blocking films for plastic materials:
- Thickness * (excluding protective shield and adhesive material): 0,080 mm
- Heat stability: 18 N / 25 mm as adhered on acyrilic glass, 16 N / 25 mm as adhered on a glass
- Resistance against tearing (DIN EN ISO 527): longitudinally: minimum 19 MPa, latidunally: minimum 19 MPa
- Tear extension (DIN EN ISO 527): longitudinally: 130% minimum, latidunally: 130% minimum
- Suggested adhesion temperature: +8 °C and higher- Durability period - vertical: 5 years
(Please see the 10th article of our General Terms and Conditions for guarantee conditions)
Sun-blocking films for plastic materials are always measured as meters and cut from a roll.