- Technical information about white glossy colourful car films for car trimming 970:
- Thickness * (excluding protective shield and adhesive material): 0,110 mm
- Shape stability (FINAT TM 14): minimum 0,1 shrinking as adhered on the steel
- Heat stability: stable, between -50°C and 120°C as adhered on aluminium
- Sea water resistance: 100 hours as adhered on aluminium/stable when warmer than 23°C
- Durability against dissolvents/chemical materials: at the room temperature, 72 hours after adhered on the aluminium, they are resistant to most of the liquid oils, greases, fuel oils, aliphatic solutions, weak acids, salts and alkali materials
- Burning behaviour (DIN 75200): The films are extinguished themselves when they are adhered on aluminium as adhered on steel.
- Adhesion power* (FINAT TM I): After 24 hours, stainless steel: 16 N/25 mm
- Resistance against tearing (DIN EN ISO 527): longitudinally: minimum 21 MPa, latidunally: minimum 21 MPa
- Tear extension (DIN EN ISO 527): longitudinally: 150% minimum, latidunally: 150% minimum
- Shelf life**: 2 years
- Adhesion temperature: > +15°C
- Durability for proceesing in accordance with the right methods: In the vertical outdoor aspect (Normal Weather Conditions of Middle Europe): 6 years
- * Average value, ** in original package, 50% in the relative humidity and at 20°C
(Please see the 10th article of our General Terms and Conditions for guarantee conditions)
Colourful car films cannot be delivered against payment during delivery due to the organizational reasons.
Car trimming films are always measured as meters and cut from a roll.